WINNING MONDAYS: Seller Staging Strategy
My experiences of using KW360Plus:
- It comes with pictures, 3D pictures, Matterport and video (manually screen-recording)
- Easily embedded into website page
What kind of properties recommended for 360 scan?
- Luxury properties - not sure but worth to do
How do we make use of the 360 scans?
- Preliminary filtering for rental or subsale propsects
- Reference for inventories (rental) and online viewing
- Marketing in EdgeProperty / iProperty
What is the benefit?
- For owner who have issues giving keys to agent
- For buyer who has limited time to come for viewings
Response from owners and potential tenant / buyers?
- Good (in term of cost and time savvy)
Do I charge the cost of RM110 service per property to my customer?
- Yes (one way or another)
- Will consider to absorb it once if there is long term benefit (owner owns several properties)
Worth the cost?
- If covered by owner, definitely worth the cost
- If self-paid, look at how you can cover the cost in short term i.e. from stamping & admin fees or from rental professional fees
- If self-paid (not for rental), look at how you can SAVE your time / money
It’s always worthy if you are area-property focused
- Be flexible when you worked with vendor / owner
- Clean the house and declutter some items (staging? depends)